High Performance Consulting is a professional service organization, dedicated to corporate and individual development towards achieving productivity and high performance and different level with the business and other phases.
We design and implement diverse strategies to organizations and businesses by providing bespoke solutions required to achieve the set goals and beyond. We provide professional services ranging from training of employees, business consulting and coaching to get optimal result.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Head of Operations will be responsible for overseeing daily activities across functions in the Church and also managing established procedures.
- The ideal candidate will have an ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operation to support the business needs.
- The candidate should be comfortable multitasking and working cross-functionally with different business units.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience in related fields.
- Effective Systematic implementation and alignment to all processes
- Establishes quantitative and qualitative metrics, guidelines, and standards by which the organizational efficiency and effectiveness can be evaluated as well as identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business procedures.
- Implements policies and procedures that will improve day-to-day operations.
- Leads coordination and integration of efforts among Human Resources, Communication, IT, Facility and Finance to produce smoother workflow and more cost-effective business processes.
- Strategic Planning and Achievement of Goal
- Developing strategy for the Church’s IT infrastructure and ensure smooth delivery and operation of IT services by monitoring systems performance
- Team Management and Alignment
- Goal Achievement
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Strategic lead on High Profile Projects
- Office Management
- Oversee and manage Operational Budget
- Oversee the financial strategic planning of the church by evaluating its security and potential risks
Qualification and Other Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related field
- A Post Graduate Degree or Professional Certification is an added advantage
- Extensive and diversified background with a minimum of 10 years’ work experience of which at least three (3) must have been at a managerial/supervisory level
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and social media web platforms)
- A committed born-again Christian, with a personal and active relationship with God
- Must have strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with a strong attention to detail.
- Must possess very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be tenacious, loyal and trustworthy
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.