Head of Procurement at a Reputable Firm – Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Procurement
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Overseeing and managing the IT systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
- Preparing procurement reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, or business administration.
- Proven experience managing supply chain operations.
- Minimum of 7 years experience
- Experience using supply chain management software and tools
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV “Ms Word Format” to: [email protected] using “Head of Procurement” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.