Head of Research at GTI Group
GTI Group – We are an innovative, trusted partner in the provision of cutting-edge investment banking services. Our broad range of service offerings comprises of Securities Dealing, Asset Management, Trusteeship, Corporate Finance, Private Equity, and Micro banking.
Since 1998, we have actively HandHeld our highly diversified client base – Corporations, Financial Institutions, Governments, and Individuals – to a financially secure future. We are present in several cities including the city of London.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Research
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will on daily basis conduct studies on macro/micro financial and economic sources to extrapolate investment trend analysis, identify investment opportunities from the financial market (bonds, equities, money market instrument, etc.), prepare periodic economic outlook and reports, grant interviews and participate in the discussion and analysis of contemporary issues on the media.
Qualification & Experience
- First degree in Business / Social Sciences or other related discipline.
- Post graduate qualifications such as MBA or Msc in Economics of Finance will be of added advantage
- He must be a thorough-bred professional with excellent quantitative and analytical skill, good written and oral communication skill.
- Strong theoretical background in finance and economics with a minimum of 5 to 10 year research experience in investment banking environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email