Head of Sales at Brains and Hammers
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Established in 2006, Brains and hammers real estate is backed up by decade’s worth of insight and expertise. Over the years, we have successfully carved a niche as the best in building high end infrastructures and delivering unparalleled experiences for our highly esteemed clients for sale and lease. Our team is the best in the industry with access to …
Read more about this company
Head of Sales
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Responsible developing sales strategy and driving revenue and profit targets by effectively leading the sales Team to interpret and deliver the company’s strategic commercial objectives.
Reports to: SBU Head
No. of Direct Reports: 3-5
Roles and Responsibilities
Commercial & Business Development:
- Developing key growth sales strategies, tactics, and action plans
- Implementing sales strategies that further the SBU’s agenda and drives enhanced revenue generation for the business
- Aligning the sales team’s objectives with the company’s business strategy through active participation in corporate strategic planning, sales strategy development, budgeting and forecasting, sales resource planning, and budgeting
- Leading the sales team to achieve agreed revenue and profit targets across all projects
- Taking ownership of entire sales lifecycle – from Leads generation to closure
- Work closely with the Customer Service team in processing relevant data and information, translating data into actionable strategies that drive sales and lead to achievement of targets.
- Developing weekly/monthly/annual and seasonal sales targets for the team, seeking out new growth opportunities, empowering the sales team and taking responsibility for the department’s performance against targets.
- Consistently measuring the Sales team’s performance against Key Performance Indicators and against budget, and make necessary adjustments to performance gaps
- Reviewing and reporting on the performance of all sales staff in the Team on a weekly basis and submitting reports to the SBU Head
- Preparing monthly consolidated sales reports and presenting at Monthly Business Review (MBR) meetings
Relationship & Stakeholder Management:
- Identifying new business relationships, and maintaining existing relationships with external stakeholders (Cooperatives, PMIs, Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria, etc.), to create new business opportunities
- Managing key customer relationships on behalf of the business
- Provide consistent quality customer service to both internal and external customers that meets or exceeds established standards.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers to keep them satisfied and promote future business opportunities and referrals.
- Establishing and fostering partnerships and relationships with key stakeholders both externally and internally
- Working closely with the Project team to track project performance and adherence to timelines in order to manage subscribers’ expectations in instances where delays are imminent
- Working with the customer service department to ensure that units delivered to subscribers are in line with subscriber’s choice at the point of purchase
Liaising with Finance to ensure that customers receive receipts for all payments made within 24 hours
- Identifying areas of improvement in sales strategies with a view to establishing actionable insights for improving sales and business profits
- Observing the brand and making forecasts, identifying new trends ahead of the curve, thus offering the business a competitive advantage and keeping it ahead of its competition in the market.
- Carrying out monthly surveys to determine prices of competing properties in the market make recommendations for price adjustments
- Implementing sales plans to drive revenue growth and attending key events to generate leads.
- Maintain a robust 3-year rolling sales and marketing plan as part of the Team’s planning strategies for delivering revenue and profit to the company
Leadership & People Management:
- Facilitating cross-functional collaboration and strengthening internal communication with staff within the Sales team
- Creating and promoting a positive, multicultural work environment that supports consistency in the Sales team by organizing weekly and monthly sales meetings
- Responsible for ensuring that members of the sales team have the necessary resources to perform optimally
- Develop and implement a sales performance management framework and actively manage sales performance
- Staffing, training, and providing leadership to the Sales team
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a relevant field.
- Master’s degree in Marketing or MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years of experience within Real Estate / Property Development industry
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices in the real estate industry.
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love