Head Of Sales (IT Subsidiary) at Concept Group
Read more about this company
Head Of Sales (IT Subsidiary)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
The Head of Sales is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the assigned sales teams. She / he also works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization supported. Other duties include:
- Develop an effective plan to achieve Sales targets at all levels of sales leadership.
- Conducting competitor and market analysis to determine and highlight key differentiators, monitor competitors’ activities including acquisitions, pricing changes and new product launch; with the aim of strategically positioning the brand and dominating the competitive landscape.
- Monitoring the quality of marketing and sales information, defining data acquisition and management improvement programs.
- Partner with sales team leads to design go-to-market strategy, allocate resources, and assign targets.
- Carry the overall sales target weight of the department, ensuring all targets and quotas are met accordingly.
- Maintaining sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping up-to-date with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Advising on product features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts.
- Ensure that the sales department works cross functionally with other departments
- Responsible for motivating and advising the sales reps to improve their performance, as well as hiring and training new sales representatives.
- Working closely with internal teams to provide key business insights, define and implement appropriate sales, marketing, and business development strategies to maximize sales and profitability of the business.
- Minimum education level – First degree in a related discipline from a reputable academic institution. Post-graduate qualification(s) and professional membership will be an added advantage.
- 7+ years of experience in sales and business development.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding goals as an individual contributor.
- Successful experience building a territory from little or nothing.
- Skilled at building rapport and understanding business requirements of senior decision makers.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.