Head, Outsourcing at Michael Stevens Consulting
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Michael Stevens Consulting is an international Human Resource Development & Management Consulting practice firm, with offices in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Calabar, as well as in Accra, Ghana. Plans are at advanced stage to open subsidiaries in The Gambia, Sierra-Loan and Liberia.
Our Tailored programs afford you the opportunity to customize the trainin…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 – 10 years
- Location Lagos , Rivers
- City Port Harcourt
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
- To drive the implementation of core HR processes across the business ensuring correct governance and alignment to business goals and Sector timelines.
- To ensure that effective staffing strategies and plans are in place for the business to provide the right skills and competencies to support the client’s business needs.
- Provides a focus for SLA management and customer satisfaction across the Sector.
- Ensure the information systems and the review structure for SLAs and client satisfaction are in place and effectively used.
- To contribute to the development of meaningful HR Strategy, plans and deliverables within the Outsourcing sector. · Provide a focus for customer escalation and satisfaction across the Sector
- Excellent Communications skills across all levels from senior executives to operational staff, building relationships with all key business owners/representatives
- Effective financial management to ensure budget plans are met/exceeded, costs are controlled and constantly assessed
- Provides leadership and support for new business opportunities. Takes an active role in bids and supports the transition and implementation of new business (including new service offers)
- Leads, motivates, mentors and develops their teams directly and/or indirectly to build business capability.
- Ensures high calibre people are in the right roles, continuously improving the calibre of people through selection and development activity
- Maximizes account growth opportunities.
The successful candidate must:
- Possess at least graduate qualification.
- Have 8 -10 Years HR experience with at least 3-4 years Outsourcing/ HR Consulting experience with a proven track record.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love