Head, Sales & Business Development at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
DCSL Corporate Services Limited is a private limited liability company that provides company secretarial, governance, immigration, recruitment, and training services to diverse governmental, corporate, and individual clients across several business sectors in Nigeria. We operate from our Head Office in Lagos, with operational branches in Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Sales & Business Development
Employment Type: Full-time
In fulfilling his or her responsibilities, the successful Candidate will:
- Build and manage the sales and business development teams; equipping them with necessary knowledge and skills to perform their duties in an excellent manner.
- Deliver sales and margin goals for the business.
- Manage customers sales orders and reconciliation of customer accounts.
- Monitor competitors’ products, sales and marketing activities.
- Develop initiatives to increase sales.
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online and electronic media.
- Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to meet changes in market and competitive conditions.
- Guide preparation of marketing activity report and present to executive management.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Review and analyze sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Resolve customer problems and proffering technical solution/support to their problems by liaising with relevant departments.
- Co-ordinate all sales and marketing activities to achieve company goals and objectives.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering or related discipline
- MBA and any other professional qualification in relevant discipline is an added advantage.
- Minimum of Fifteen (15) years’ experience in building construction industry with at least 5 years in a Managerial role
- Strong negotiation skill and ability to close deals that deliver long term benefits.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding team player.
- Proficiency in the use of computer particularly the Microsoft Office Suites.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV / Resumes to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.