Head, Supply Chain Finance & Partnership at Sterling Bank Plc
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
We recognize the individuality of each corporate customer and therefore offer a wide range of top class tailor-made products and services at competitive rates, designed to meet the unique needs of corporate organizations in attaining strategic goals. Our team of skilled and dedicated staff with cognate experience in various industries are always on ground to…
Read more about this company
Head, Supply Chain Finance & Partnership
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- Responsible for developing and implementing the supply-chains sales and partnership strategy; manage and acquire business relationships, develop products to satisfy customer needs, achieve efficiency in deposit, revenue, and asset growth / asset quality targets.
- Drive sales of the following transaction banking products from all the verticals under Corporate, Commercial & Institutional Banks, through; Distributor Finance, Invoice discounting Finance, Partnership Finance, Custom bonds, and Collections solutions for loan repayments.
- Develop and manage business plan for building and rollout of new products and services.
- Provide thought leadership on strategies to solidify and expand business reach; consult with customers, prospects, direct sales resources, strategic partners, and distribution.
- Lead selection process(es) for strategic partners and/or service providers to deliver on agreed set target and corporate goals, as well as manage existing partnerships.
- Identify opportunities in the market and collaborate with the relationship management team, to target companies, industries and sectors and sell suitable finance product offering to them.
- Drive low-cost collections, risk asset creation and revenue to the bank through the various Supply Chain Finance product program/scheme.
- Act as one – stop shop on all issues relating to the scheme, dealers/distributors, products developments & monitoring, risk processes and reports.
- Interact with and prepare business pitch to potential customers to understand the technical requirement for system integration for TB products / services with focus on Commercial/corporate bank clients.
- Prepare Transaction/Trade Analysis papers and provide input to credit applications in conjunction with Relationship management teams.
- Deliver targeted growth in Transaction banking business; meet risk and profitability requirements.
- Grow the Risk Asset of the bank by developing and implementing Partnership Finance solutions and Supply Chain Finance to Corporates, Commercial and Institutional Banking customers.
- Minimum of 5 years working capital lending experience in supply chain finance.