Head Teacher at the Kids’ Court Secondary School
The Kids’ Court Secondary School is a leading school on the mainland of Lagos State. We have operated a nursery and primary school in Surulere, Lagos over the last 12 years and we offer a hybrid of the British and the Nigerian curriculum in the Primary School. At our Nursery, we also offer the Montessori curriculum. We have a vibrant community of staff and are welcoming new ones to fill emerging roles in our ever-growing organisation
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Teacher
- The Kids’ Court Secondary School is seeking a suitably qualified Head Teacher to lead its vibrant, world class Academic Team.
The Head Teacher will also be expected to:
- Supervise and evaluate school policy effects and take action where necessary.
- Develop creative and responsive approaches to teaching and learning.
- Engage self learning by ensuring a culture and ethos of support and challenge.
- Exhibit and express high expectations and establish community targets.
- Assess, organize and execute flexible curriculum and effective assessment framework.
- Strategize development of emerging technologies to extend learning experience.
- Plan, support and assess individuals and teams’ work to ensure task delegation.
- Ensure a reasonable teacher-staff school work balance.
- Sustain staff performance management effective systems and incorporate teachers’ appraisals and targets for School’s achievement.
- Arrange head teacher performance management.
- The ideal candidate will have an M.Ed and at least 8 years working experience in a Secondary School, 4 out of which would have been spent in an active leadership role.
Application Closing Date
5th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Head Teacher KCS Secondary School” as the subject of the email.