Lead’s Legacy School, a Private Nursery and Primary School in Ikotun Egbe axis of Lagos State, requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Teacher / Head of School (Secondary)
Location: Ikotun Egbe, Lagos
Industry: Secondary School
- Develop agendas, meetings and arrange for speakers and meeting minutes with parents.
- Manage staff attendance, submit timesheets and enter time into online timesheet system.
- Handle authorized emergency and safety procedures.
- Design school’s aims and objectives and implement policies.
- Ensure policies and practices consider national, local and school inspection research findings.
- Supervise and evaluate school policy effects and take action where necessary.
- Develop creative and responsive approaches to teaching and learning.
- Engage self-learning by ensuring a culture and ethos of support and challenge.
- Exhibit and express high expectations and establish community targets.
- Assess, organize and execute flexible curriculum and effective assessment framework.
- Strategize development of emerging technologies to extend learning experience.
- Plan, support and assess individuals and teams’ work to ensure task delegation.
- Ensure a reasonable teacher-staff school work balance.
- Sustain staff performance management effective systems and incorporate teachers’ appraisals and targets for School’s achievement.
- B.Sc. / B.Ed / HND
- MBA, MSc is an added advantage
- State-specific teacher certification
- A principal certification
- Some type of Administrator certification
- 5-7 years relevant experience
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates within Ikotun Egbe and its environs should apply.