Health Administrative Assistant 1 at the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Abuja Delegation is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Administrative Assistant 1
- Under the direct supervision of the Health Program Assistant, the Health Administrative Assistant 1 handles on daily basis all assigned Log & Administrative activities, follows up health department’s financial expenditure and acts as clerical focal person for administration & logistic support with designated departments
- According to the financial and delegation’s regulations, liaises with Welcome department to undertake the necessary arrangements for implemented events.
- Tracks heath department assets, donations, and kind supports, as well as their documentations, in compliance with internal procedures.
- Acts as the focal person in health department for logistics affairs working hand in hand with Health Pgm Assistant (HFO2) & Medical Logistics.
- Produces and follows-up supply requests (SRs) as per internal procedures and standards.
- Checks that each health SRs match to agreed Nigeria Stock Items’ list, financial information, budget availability, and quantities.
- Provides logistics with main specifications for requested equipment.
- Develops/Revises the Service Agreement with logistics through health colleagues’ inputs and approval of Health Coordinator
- University Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Logistics or any related disciplines.
- At least 3 years’ work experience in administrative and logistic, preferably with INGOs.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Advanced computer literate with significant experience in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point).
- Good experience in Supply Chain Administration and Stock Management.
- Familiar with using internet/ computer solutions related to logistics support and finance.
- Excellent computer skills
- Works responsibly and autonomously
- Excellent team spirit and sense of good collaboration
- Strong communication & Negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and contact details of three referees to: [email protected] clearly indicate “Health Administrative Assistant ABJ"”; as the subject of your application (Applications intended for this role without this subject will not be treated).
In the body of the mail, please indicate the following in the format as seen:
- Current location
- Languages you speak
- Years of relevant experience
- NYSC status
- Late application will not be considered
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.