Health Data Entry Operator
· Verifies that field data collection forms have been completed correctly.
· Ensures that incomplete forms are returned to the health focal point for completion in a timely manner.
· Proactive in collecting forms and returning incomplete forms
· Enters medical data into the PEARL database.
· Checks the quality of work by regularly reviewing files to ensure accuracy.
· Ensure that properly filled forms are stored by program and kept securely within the sub-delegation.
· At the beginning of each year, sends the files from two previous years to the Abuja Health Coordination for archiving.
· Trains health colleagues, especially new recruits, on the use of the PEARL database.
· Prepare different overviews generated by the District Health Information Software 2 (DHIS2) and sends to the focal points of the various health programs concerned, such as Hospital Program, MHPSS.
· Ensure confidentiality of data, PEARL data or overviews can only be shared with ICRC health colleagues.
· Tracking the monitoring of ALMANACH utilization on DHIS2.
· Support monthly output tracking.
· Participate in the integrated supervision of ALMANACH in Primary Healthcare Centers (PHCCs)
· Support administrative and logistic organization of project activities (trainings and supervisions).
How to apply:
Send Curriculum vitae and contact details of three referees to [email protected]**
· Clearly indicate “ABJ202000155 Health Data Operator, YOL” as the subject of your application (Applications intended for this role without this subject will not be treated)
· In the body of the mail, please indicate the following in the format as seen:
· Current location
· Languages you speak
· Years of relevant experience