Health & Safety Officer at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited is wholly-owned subsidiary invested by Sinoma Cargo in Nigeria, founded in June 2016, located in Nigeria, Lagos. Sinoma Cargo is the first branch set up in West Africa in the process of implementing globalization strategy.
Currently, Sinoma Cargo has obtained the clearance qualification and provides overseas warehousing and distribution services, equipped with 40 normal trailers and 10 tow-beds, Sinoma Cargo Nigeria can deliver general cargoes, heavy lifts, over-sized goods and self-owned custom house broker has been set up as well. There are 12 Chinese employees and 100 native employees at present.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Health & Safety Officer
- Monitor health and safety, assess risk, and design strategies to reduce potential hazards within an assigned workplace or geographic area.
- Private companies and government offices hire HSE officers to work full daytime weekday hours, both in office environments and out in the field.
- HSE officers manage and train other health and safety staff members and frequently travel to perform field investigations and respond to incident reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
HSE officers perform varied job duties based on the area they’re responsible for, but these core tasks are common in all environments:
Monitor Health and Safety:
- HSE officers monitor incidents of injury, illness, and other situations within an assigned geographic area.
- HSE officers write reports detailing health and safety within their assigned research market.
- HSE officers design strategies to reduce incidents of illness, environmental accidents, and other issues that may affect public safety.
- HSE officers go into the field to investigate environmental accidents and other public safety concerns within their market. They may also assign team members to investigate reported incidents.
Design Training Programs:
- HSE officers design training programs to provide safety awareness education.
- HSE officers give presentations about current safety hazards based on market research to educate others about avoiding health, safety, and environmental hazards.
- Recruit Crew Members
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.