HIV Testing Services / Key Population Associate at an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
An indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: HIV Testing Services / Key Population Associate
Job Code: CSU230
- We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team.
- If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria; then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
- The incumbent will implement prevention, risk reduction and adherence treatment services for Key Population.
- Job holder will identify and work with Key Population groups to carry out outreaches and work closely with the PSO (HTS) to ensure the KPs have access to HTS.
- The incumbent will also ensure behavioral maintenance activities are implemented among general and KP groups.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Degree in Medicine, Public Health or a related field.
- Advanced medical degree (MD preferred).
- At least 3 years’ experience with a minimum of two years’ in HIV Testing Services. Excellent grasp of clinical issues and current and current literature in HIV / AIDS treatment.
- Experience in clinical management of HIV / AIDS cases and fellowships will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current CV in Microsoft Word format alongside their Suitability Statement not more than 200 words to: [email protected] indicating the “Job Title, Location and Applicant Full Name” as the subject of the email; e.g. (HIV Testing Services / Key Population Associate, Lagos, ESTHER ISA).
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.