HLR / HSS Engineer at MacTay Consulting
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years.
Our global network of partners and experience means that our clients enjoy all the benefits of a local office, while drawing upon our multi…
Read more about this company
HLR / HSS Engineer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Ownership of the HLR/HSS platform
- Performing platform related day-to-day tasks: statistics, subscriber provisioning, change of service logic/features, call control rules and system health check-up.
- Interaction with internal teams on a day-to-day basis for topics related to HLR/HSS platform.
- Working with vendor on new features planning and deployment; and SW upgrade implementation cycle.
- Collaborate in the execution of test cases related to service functionalities and TS sessions as well as ATP during ongoing projects.
- Responsible for daily onsite maintenance and remote operation, version upgrade, contingency plan, accident drill, accident recovery and health check according to the plan.
- SIM Card configuration, USSD configuration, data services configuration, supplementary services configuration, and roaming service configuration.
- Degree in telecommunications, networking, electronics, computer science or similar fields with 5 – 7 years work experience.
- Higher experience on ZTE HLR/HSS Product function and call service flow; rich experience in troubleshooting
- Ability to configure the diameter links and M3UA links, integration with new office.
- Must have broad knowledge with regards to the use of tools to export HLR dump and subscriber’s data analysis.
- Customer Engagement
- A creative thinker who enjoys exploring alternative solutions to problems and having an open mind about what will work best.
- Someone who does not settle for “OK” but strives for the best result, even if it means failing along the way.
N200,000 – N600,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love