Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Sales Executive
Employment Type: Permanent
- Effectively coordinate and track all activities occurring for each account assigned, starting from lead identification and tender generation up till final payment and cycle closure.
- Keep abreast of client production rates, investments and divestments, and other activities, news and projects in order to build opportunity pipeline, identify new areas of interest and generate new business.
- Ensure continuous customer satisfaction through delivering high on major customer performance criteria (OTD, RT, HSE, Quality etc).
- Attend to tenders and negotiate with the clients tender, contract and quotations terms and conditions in line with both the company accepted parameters and clients’ needs until closing the deal.
- Prepare regular reports on progress, targets met and forecasts on timely basis as required by direct Manager.
- Bachelor or Technical University Degree in Engineering or Business Administration.
- 5-8 years of sales experience, preferably in Oil and Gas related field.
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process is a plus.
- Experience & Knowledge in the following product categories is a plus; Rotating Equipment (Pumps, Compressors, Turbines, Gear Boxes), Pipes & Fittings, Valves & actuators, Gas Detectors, Hydraulic & Air Filtration Systems.
- Very good command of English (spoken and written).
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, excel, etc.…).
- Job requires frequent traveling within the country.
- Customer service skills.
- Communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Report writing skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Multi-tasking, prioritizing and time management skills.
- Positive and winning attitude.
- Team player and good work ethic.
- Bachelor/Technical University Degree in Engineering/Business, Customer Service, Problem Solving, Time Management, MS Office
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online