Hotel Manager at Mathills Services Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Imo
- Job Field Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
The General Manager is responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel, to day to day staff management and guests. He/she should be an ambassador for the brand and the hotel. Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of our service culture, maximize operations and guest satisfaction.
- Manage hotel operations to improve performance as well as enhance the revenue earning capacity
- Strategically develop new business to maximize the earnings and wealth of the Hotel
- Market the hotel services and ensure the hotels/businesses are fully booked on a daily basis
- implement an integrated company policy covering all the departments of the Hotel.
- Set up controls to minimize fraud to its barest minimum.
- Supervise compliance standards to the hotel rules and regulations and exercise disciplinary measures as needed in line with company policy
- Ensure guest services are up to standard in the hotel
- Effectively manage staff in order to maximize their potential and effectiveness.
- Reports to Management weekly and monthly
- Enforce excellent service delivery in the Hotel according to world-class standards and build customer loyalty
The ideal candidate is a seasoned and highly intelligent hotel professional with outstanding, management skills and extensive hands-on experience. Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
A university degree in hotel management or a related field with Experience in opening, managing or re-positioning a hotel with clear track record. Excellent computer system skills.
At least 5 years experience in the hospitality industry as a General Manager or Asst. General Manager.
Monthly Salary: N100,000.00
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.