Laim Hotel is a 5- star hotel with the aim of constantly anticipating our customer’s expectations by offering superior services, with exceptional facilities and innovations that consistently exceed these expectations. We are committed to providing our corporate and leisure travellers a consistent warm & friendly guest experience & fond memories through our nurtured/trained staff who experience joy and pride at work while adhering to our social responsibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Housekeeping Manager
Location: Osogbo, Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Inspect guest room on a daily basis and ensure status is communicated to the front desk in a timely and efficient manner.
- Coordinate household cleaning service operations and assign housekeeping staff to specific shifts, rooms and block to meet business demands and track attendance.
- Oversee the housekeeping department budget, take inventory and ensure there is adequate supplies
- Monitor all the daily operations of the housekeeping department and enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly
- Inspect the environment within the organization to ensure it meets minimum best practice
- Develop and implement housekeeping systems and procedures and prepare reports for management information.
- Adhere to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no adequacies, notify management on any damages or deficits
- Obtain list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list prospective check-in and outs to prepare work assignments
- Respond to customer complaints and special request professionally
- Ensure a high standard of cleanliness is evident throughout the property in Housekeeping (in rooms, public and common areas)
- To monitor and develop the Work schedules, Section Plans and Vacation schedules and to conduct Performance Appraisals for the Housekeeping Staff
- To adhere to, and to ensure that the Housekeeping Department Staff adheres to all Company Policies and Procedures, Manuals and Directives
- Candidates should possess minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel and Hospitality Management or related field
- Minimum of 5+ years relevant experience in housekeeping management, guest services or similar role
- Extensive Knowledge of environmental services including detailed cleaning processes and a wide range of cleaning supplies and equipment
- Proficiency in the use of information and communication technology is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill and people management skill
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to think critically over housekeeping issues and proffer cost-effective solutions.
- Use of Micros/opera is a must.
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.