HR & Admin Officer at Radix Pension Managers Limited
Radix Pension Managers is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator (“PFA”) by the National Pension Commission (“PenCom”). On February 15, 2017, Radix Capital Partners Limited, a Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) licensed investment banking firm acquired majority share interest in IGI Pension Managers Limited, a company previously owned by IGI Plc. Further to this acquisition, a new Board of Directors and executive management team was constituted to lead the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR & Admin Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for implementing policies that will aid the attainment of organizational objectives via its human resources and providing the necessary administrative support to achieve the organizational objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Maintain department records and reports.
- Maintain company organization charts and employee directory.
- Contribute to manpower planning process
- Identify vacancies and recruit, conduct assessment and select applicants
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives
- Perform staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, mediating disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Analyze and modify performance appraisal policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with job requirements
- Collate appraisal feedbacks and outcomes and disseminate as appropriate
- Analyze training needs to design employee development plans
- Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate staff training for the Company.
- Administer various human resources plans and procedures for all company staff.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates
- Assist in handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and help resolve work-related problem
- Maintain handbook on policies and procedures
- Perform benefits administration
- Facility management
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Update office policies as needed
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences / Sciences / Law / Arts
- Knowledgeable of the Nigerian Labour Law
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- Deciding and initiating action
- Leading and supervising
- Persuading and influencing
- Analytical skills
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectation
- Writing and reporting
- Planning and organizing
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Computer appreciation skills (Microsoft Office)
- Interpersonal skills
- Relationship management skills
- Learning and researching
- Presenting and communicating information
- Relating and networking
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF or MS Word format only to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.