HR Analyst (Metrics and Analytics) at an oil and Gas Firm – StreSERT Services Limited
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competenci…
Read more about this company
HR Analyst (Metrics and Analytics)
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
Our client is a downstream Oil & Gas organization based on the Island of Lagos.
Job Location: Lagos State.
We seek to hire an HR Analyst to gather and process qualitative and quantitative data around jobs, compensation and employment trends in the organization. The job holder will be responsible for identifying and assisting in solving HR related issues, analysing and evaluating data and reports, feeding back the findings to relevant managers and advising on changes and improvements required for efficiency in the organization from hiring and payroll to employee training and development etc.
- Provide day-to-day advice, interpretation, and support to departments regarding the application of human resources policies, guidelines, procedures, and best practices.
- Analyse and present data and reports to the appropriate area of expertise, identifying errors and advising on solutions.
- Research and analyze various HR related issues and participates in problem resolution.
- Gather data about jobs, compensation and benefits as regards to each position.
- Report on key recruiting metrics like time to fill and hiring costs etc.
- Forecast costs by department and help create budgets that would help in management’s decision making.
- Analyze the results from employee performance reviews, draw out training plans and advise as appropriate.
- Ensures data integrity in HR systems and communicates this to Head of Human Resources.
- Review employee and candidate data and inputting this into relevant HR databases
- Identify, recommend and assists in the implementation of improvements to business and system processes.
- Interface with 3rd party recruitment company, review the payroll structure for new recruit and ensuring the 3rd party staff are motivated to be productive. Responsible for supervising and appraising their performance and handling all correspondence regarding 3rd party staffing.
- Any other HR related deliverables given from time-to-time.
- 5 years’ work experience in Human Resources Operations with core experience in Recruitment, managing HR data& analytics, Organizational development, driving change and performance management.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in employee outsourcing managing 3rd party staff and process including their compensation and benefit breakdown.
- Advance proficiency in the use of Microsoft excel and experience using an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Financial background is very advantageous to this role.
- Bachelors/HND in related studies.
Essential Competencies Required:
- Solid knowledge of HR business processes and functions.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Skill in analyzing and evaluating various HR related issues.
- Knowledge of computerized information systems used in human resources applications.
- Strong computer skills, to include database management, word processing, creating spreadsheets, e-mail, and the internet.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals.
- Research, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Experience using Human Resources Management Systems
- Familiarity with HR operations including hiring, payroll and employee benefits
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable of communicating with individuals at all levels and from various backgrounds
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to identify solutions to problems, listen actively, and exercise sound judgment.
Proposed salary & how to apply:
#216, 000 net monthly.
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the requirements listed above should forward CVs to ‘[email protected]’ using “OG-HR-ANL” as subject of the mail