HR Business Partner at ICS Outsourcing Nigeria Limited
ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Employment Type: Full-time
- At ICS Outsourcing, we know that happy employees lead to increased productivity and better results. We’re looking for a highly skilled HR professional to assist with employee relations, policies, and practices to help us grow and thrive.
- Our ideal candidate will have experience with HR, including onboarding, exit interviews, the administration of benefits and compensation, team restructuring, and conflict resolution.
- As one of the faces of our company culture, he/she will have excellent communication and interpersonal skill, and enthusiasm for nurturing employee performance.
Objectives of this Role
- Maintain, develop, and implement employee processes and procedures, using HR systems for proper documentation
- Provide ongoing maintenance of employee data and change workflows across all internal and associated external systems encompassing candidate management, new hire onboarding, and organizational change management
- Responsible for data/file management processes related to new hire and termination process across all related databases for personnel
- Contribute to the design, configuration, and communication activities related to ongoing and annual benefit enrollment process, program, and performance
- Continuously seek to identify, improve, and automate current processes to improve the management and accessibility of key analytical data.
Daily and Weekly Responsibilities
- Coordinate all new hire orientation activities / logistics related to the scheduling and preparation of new hire materials, overseeing checklists for all required tasks necessary to onboard new employees and consultants
- Support staff with HR-related issues, including, compensation, benefits, rewards and recognition, vacation, misconduct, and any problem resolution
- Maintain / update HR records and employee files in accordance with compliance laws, and policies provide organizational change information for charts and presentations
- Participate in HR technology group and forums, and attend vendor webinars to stay current on software capabilities and enhanced functionality
- Work closely with payroll and other strategic business units, exercising the utmost discretion while working with highly confidential information.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource or in any relevant field
- 3 – 7 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2021.