HR Consultant at Oracle – Jobs Today
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Consultant
Job ID: 22000C6G
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job: Human Resources
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Partners with business units/divisions in delivering Corporate and Divisional HR policies and programs.
- Join a leading HR group consulting with management and employees on HR practices and procedures.
- Manage employee relations issues and conduct investigations in support of corporate ethics and values.
- Participate in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., manpower planning, salary/bonus/stock review, organizational change, performance management, and training assessment).
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Analyse, interpret, and apply HR policies and establish internal procedures, and provide solutions to a wide spectrum of complex HR issues.
- Lead all employee engagement, wellbeing, and team-building events to promote retention and support change and growth.
- Developing, reviewing, and applying HR policies and procedures.
- Ensuring HR agendas are aligned with employment law.
- Formulating, preparing and retaining HR related reports.
- Acknowledging, suggesting and overseeing any changes related to workflows.
- Looking at new ways to generate and analyses data and reports.
- Manage the new hire on-boarding process – induction, probation, and employment confirmation process.
- Advising leadership teams on human resources plans and processes.
- Analyzing and improving organization’s current HR programs.
Who Are We Looking For?
- BA / B.Sc degree.
- An individual with 3 – 6 years HR experience ( a legal background is an added advantage.
- Experience in an HR specialty a plus.
- An individual with passion for HR, who already has an experience in this field and has a good knowledge of Nigeria Labor Laws and best HR practices.
A team player who enjoys working in a motivated team and has the following skills:
- Very good communicative skills in English language (French would be a plus)
- Great understanding of HR practices and procedures
- Affinity for dealing with IT systems within a Self Service Environment.
- Key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, analysis, and problem solving.
- Ability to travel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Affinity to work in a dynamic matrix organization and international collaboration
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information
- As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process.
- This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable)