HR-EX Consulting – Our client, HCI Healthcare Limited (formerly Healthcare International Limited), is a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) incorporated in 1997 and licensed by the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) to provide quality and affordable managed care services to various strata of the Nigerian population. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst (Technology)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create a detailed business analysis plan, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for the business
- Define functional and technological requirements for the business, prioritize them and report them to stakeholders
- Participate in Forecasting, budgeting and creation financial models as well as conduct variance analysis.
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
- Create new models that support business decisions by working closely with financial reporting and IT teams
- Degree in Information Systems or any related field.
- Business Analyst certification is an advantage
- Knowledge of business structure and process modelling
- Understanding of networks, databases and technology.
- At least 5 years working experience, leading business change and software implementations successfully
- A strong influencer – able to work effectively with and manage multiple stakeholders to deliver successful projects
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 13th May, 2020