HR Executive at Greensprings School Lagos
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Greensprings School is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18months – 18years. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society.
Greensprings School began in 1985 in the heart of Anthony Village, Lagos. Today, we have establi…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
- Understanding and executing staffing requisition, requirements and issues from all departments
- Draft and update of documents such as job descriptions, employee handbook, performance appraisal, forms, SOP, policies and other HR related documents.
- Sourcing candidates via recruitment agencies and job online advertisement + Screening the candidates by resume shortlisting, phone interview and personal interviews with coordination with the concerned departments & background verification of the shortlisted candidates
- Issuing Letter of Offer/Intent/Employment to the selected candidate
- Maintain employees’ leaves, medical and attendance record. Keeping track ofemployees’ attendance / absenteeism and report to Head, Human Resources.
- Review, update and maintain proper filing such as employees’ medical insurance policies
- Conduct orientation program and briefing to new employee
- Setting up / Update / Forward email addresses for new employees and resigned employees.
- Attending / Understanding employee’s grievances in their work engagement level and implement corrective measures for them
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee’s termination
- Other HR related activities/tasks
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love