KPMG is one of the largest professional services companies in the world and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and PwC. Its global headquarters is located in Amstelveen, the Netherlands.
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Sector: Oil and Gas
- Manage the overall culture of the organization; initiate programs to ensure alignment of culture to company vision, mission and values.
- Lead performance management activities (i.e. performance planning/target setting, performance monitoring and periodic performance appraisals) and ensure employee performance results adequately reflect corporate and departmental performance levels.
- Develop,implement, review and update HR policies, standards, processes and procedures.
- Conduct training need analysis, design and implement a cost-effective training and development plan for all employees with inputs from business heads, and manage costs to budget.
- Monitor training programs to ensure training objectives are met.
- Assess and anticipate human resources-related needs (Work force planning).
- Develop recruitment and retention policy for the organization.
- Provide input on workforce and succession planning as well as planning business unit restructuring.
- Drive employee engagement strategies.
- Analyze data trends and metrics to inform business decisions.
- 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science discipline.
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Oil and Gas servicing background is an added advantage.
- Qualified member of a relevant professional body (CIPM, SHRM, HRCI).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) and interact with top level management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to KPMG on apps.ng.kpmg.com to apply