HR Officer at First Excelsia Professional Services Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
FirstExcelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop world class yet localized systems, processes and structures required to achieve…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are looking to fill the role of HR Officer. This candidate will report to the Head, Human Resources and will provide support for all HR related issues; general welfare of staff, staff recruitment, staff trainings, competency assessments, liaise with staff welfare providers and contribute to the periodic management/review of company policies.
- Assist in HR planning in line with set organizational goals for the year.
- Assist in talent sourcing & acquisition across the group.
- Handle all documentation for all new hires.
- Manage Target setting process and performance evaluation benchmark for all employees
- Ensure each employee has a Personal Development Plan
- Ensure effective communication on career development and promotion system to Staff.
- Assist in the periodic review of staff welfare policies.
- Develop Training plan based on identified skills gap in the competency assessment exercise.
- Monitor and manage all Leave application and records.
- Liaise and follow-up with finance on all payments for staff and vendors.
- Develop well-articulated staff job description for staff members with inputs from Heads of department.
- Handle and manage all staff Records.
- Handle staff HMO Registration and other HMO related complaints
- Perform other tasks as may be required by the Head, Human Resources.
Experience and Qualification
- The candidate should have 3 years’ HR experience post-NYSC.
- Candidate must not be older than 28yrs.
- First degree in any business-related course
- MBA or relevant MSc will be an added advantage.
- HR Certification required.
- Good Oral & Written Communication
- Basic Knowledge on Manpower/ HR Planning
- HR Policy Formulation
- Talent Management/ Talent Sourcing
- People Management
- Knowledge of labor & HR regulations
- Records Management
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Perseverance & Tenacity
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love