HR Supervisor at Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited
Transsnet Group is a joint venture between NetEase Group (NASDAQ: NTES), a world-leading Chinese Internet company, and Transsion Holdings Group, a global provider of intelligent terminals and mobile value-added services. From live streaming music, video-based social media, online news to payment service, Transsnet Group seeks to provide a variety of mobile Internet services to the African users. As one of the first Chinese Internet companies to enter Africa, Transsnet Group has already become one of the Internet enterprises with the biggest user base in Africa with its outstanding array of online applications, including Boomplay, Africa’s largest live streaming music platform, and Vskit, Africa’s No.1 video-based social media platform.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Supervisor
Location: Ikeja – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Participate in creating and refining the recruiting plan, majorly for the Sales team, Operations, and technical team.
- Good knowledge of setting up Performance Management structures.
- Overseeing employee relations and learning & development.
- Devise and implement policies and strategies for the development of departmental performance matter
- Oversee the recruitment cost and budget management.
- Provide strategic advice and guidance on the performance management framework
- Responsible for sourcing candidate for various roles
- Integrate performance management principles within the department including; strategic and service planning, operational service delivery, project, and management.
- Responsible for finishing daily recruitment tasks and finishing all recruitment projects independently.
- Develop new recruitment channels to make sure all the recruitment projects run smoothly and efficiently.
- Liaising between employees and management
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- Responsible for the recruitment system and management of the recruitment/employee data
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or any similar field.
- Familiar with the local recruiting market and can finish the recruitment work plan timely.
- Good leadership and organizational development skills.
- Experience in leading performance improvement programs
- Proficient at interviewing and offer negotiation.
- 5 years of proven successful experience in Recruitment and Talent Acquisition, Performance management, Organizational Development, and Employee Relations in the Financial Services, Financial Technology, Management Consulting industry is preferred, but not compulsory.
- Know how to deal with recruiting/sourcing processes and organization, systems, and tools.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 17th June, 2021.