HRbreakoutRoom – Our client, an Event Management firm, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Event Coordinator
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Event Management
- We are looking for an experienced Event Coordinator to organize excellent events. You will be responsible for every aspect of an event, from choosing venues to evaluating success afterwards.
- As an Event Coordinator, you must be well-organized and competent in vendor management. Communication skills and attention to detail will set apart the best among the candidates. Add a shot of enthusiasm and passion for the job and you’ll be our ideal candidate.
- Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments andReminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organizing events and conferences.
- Assist in booking venues, entertainers, photographers, and scheduling speakers.
- Conduct final inspections on the day of the event to ensure everything adheres to the client’s standards.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, clients, vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records and performing minor accountingduties
- Degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration or relevant field is preferred.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Proven experience as event coordinator.
- A proven track record of organizing successful events.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent vendor management skills.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability.
- Well-organized with multi-tasking skills.
- Able to handle stress and remain calm.
- Problem-solving ability.
N100,000 – N120,000 / Month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 1st August, 2022.