HSE Lead at a Food Processing / FMCG Company – Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a Food Processing / FMCG Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Lead
Location: Mowe, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and ensure a safety culture in the Factory by setting up safety systems and procedures
- Build a team in the safety department and lead them with appropriately training them on safety standards
- Responsible for all statuary requirements of the country in environmental health & safety
- Develop and ensure the emergency preparedness plan, CTI, THA, Risk Assessments, PTW system etc
- Make the system audit plans and ensure that safety system audits is done as per the plan and measure the compliance
- Prepare and share safety reports with the Management regularly on a weekly basis
- Responsible for establishing food safety and product quality standards in the factory
- Responsible for preparing Hygiene checklist and ensure the achievement of at least 85% hygiene score in the audits
- Responsible for the factory certifications like HACCP, BRC and FSMA Organic etc
- Maintain the quality documentation for the FG and AFI standards for the factory
- Build a strong QA team under him and conduct trainings for them periodically
- Respond to the customer complaints with proper CAPA and ensure timely and appropriate follow ups
- Make sure that quality standards and process control parameters are followed in each step of the process
- Ensure coordination and collaboration with the production team on the shop floor
- Complete and share the customer questionnaires timely and appropriately
- Keep the team very motivated and ensure proper and adequate refresher trainings on quality, health, safety and environment as per the training calendar.
- B.Sc / HND in Food Technology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or a related field
- Higher qualifications and professional certification in a related discipline will be an advantage
- Minimum 6 years work experience in the relevant field – preferably the FMCG / Manufacturing industry
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
N.B: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.