HSE Manager at Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited
Bristow Group Inc., based in Houston, Texas, is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated, and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. Bristow has proudly served the offshore oil transport industry in major exploration and production arenas for more than 50 years and has been responsible for many industry-leading technological innovations.
Bristow currently has major helicopter transportation operations in the North Sea, Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Russia and Trinidad.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Manager
Ref No: R-0002516
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- Support the development, maintenance, implementation and improvement of the organisation’s Safety Management System.
- Support line management to define, implement, and monitor HSE Specific KPI's.
- Visit bases in the region regularly and issue reports findings and corrective actions agreed with field supervisors.
- Safety specific: Check lifting equipment certifications, test the ERP, perform safety audits across bases, make lessons learned, distribute alerts, lead job safety meetings, run out safety campaigns, prepare safety records, develop and implement safety award program, lead safety meetings.
- Environmental specific: Implemented environmental waste management plan, comply with local environmental regulations.
- Monitor and analyze HSE leading indicators, results, trends and performance indicators; ensuring remedial work plans address negative trends.
- Ensure that HSE risks introduced by the company and third parties are managed and that the performance of these organizations is monitored and reviewed.
- Monitor the accident records and ensure accident forms are raised, significant incidents and near misses investigated with a view to implement lessons learnt
- Produce consultation documents to safety representatives of 3rd party works that is likely to affect their health or safety at work an identified necessary controls.
- Ensured company’s HSE programs complies with Local, State and Federal Regulations.
- Provided planning, coordination, communication and active and visible support and delivery assurance for the HSE Systems including status, results, follow-up, and actions.
- Ensure effective HSE Investigations are conducted, including, but not limited to, root cause identification, remedial work plan (RWP) development and effective closure.
- Ensure that all required audits, self-assessments and inspections are carried out and that relevant remedial work plans are developed with effective closure.
- Extensive experience in Health and Safety
- Nebosh/IOSH Qualified.
- Ability to plan, audit, develop and identify implementation strategies for Compliance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply