HSE Officer at Funtay Global Resources Limited
Funtay Global Resources Limited is an oil and gas solution company registered in Nigeria to carry out businesses in the Upstream, Midstream, Downstream and other various Energy Sectors.
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationOND BA/BSc/HND
- Job Field
Safety and Environment / HSE
- We are seeking an Oil and Gas Safety Officer (contract) with at least 4 years experience to work in an oil and gas facility in Delta State.
- Develop a Safety Management Plan (SMP) for the project to ensure a safe work environment for all company employees, contractors, visitors, and community.
- Regularly audit the SMP for compliance and update to ensure the alignment with project scope and conditions.
- Organize and schedule required safety staff and first aid coverage.
- Provide direction, support and resource to all site managers, supervisors, foremen and safety advisors.
- Ensure that all incidents are reported immediately.
- Participate and assist the supervisors, foreman and safety advisors in the investigation of incidents to determine root cause, and corrective actions where necessary.
- Ensure incident corrective actions are followed up on and completed.
- Ensure injured workers are offered modified duties and documentation has been completed. Monitor and follow up on modified workers in the field.
- Ensure Safety Advisors are verifying field staff training and competencies; consult the project management team and Regional Safety Manager for compliance and action plan.
- Review safety obligations of the clients and ensure they are carried out as per the terms of the agreement, and communicated to the Project Manager, Supervisors, Foreman and Safety Advisors.
- BSc/HND/OND in Engineering, Safety, or relevant degree with 4+ years oil and gas safety experience in the upstream industry.
- Must have certifications such as ISPON and other relevant safety certifications.