HSE Officer – Golden Fertilizer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer – Golden Fertilizer
- To design, implement, and communicate an HSE management system that meet the requirements of OHSAS ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 14001:2015.
- Liaise with external bodies on HSE issues for support and collaboration, as well as stay current on regulatory changes and industry best practices.To oversee the plant's Health, Safety, and Environment program.
- Facilitate internal audits of safety management systems.
- To develop, implement, execute, and manage strategies to prevent workplace injuries and environmental incidents, as well as to meet management's annual HSE performance targets.
- To prioritize and provide timely advice on OHSAS 18001 standards.
- To review all safety rules on a regular basis and, when necessary, recommend appropriate changes.
- B.Sc., B.Eng. / HND in Engineering, Environmental Sciences.
- Occupational Health and Safety qualification (HSE Level 3).
- 5 years experience in HSE from FMCG, manufacturing or Oil/Gas industry.
The Person Must:
- Have the ability to investigate and identify root causes behind H&S issues/incident.
- Be able to develop pragmatic options for resolution.
- Have the ability to design and deliver training courses to employees.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply