HSE / Process Officer at Busy Mind Consult
Busy Minds Consult – Our client, a service provider firm with an exponential growth plan is seeking the services of an experienced professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE / Process Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing policies &procedures and ensuring compliance
- Improving organizational functionality in alignment with the organization’s core objectives
- Promoting efficiency by implementing improved operational procedures
- Monitoring adherence to policies and processes throughout the company
- Ensure companywide process standardization and documentation
- Assist departmental process improvements.
- Handle information with parties during feedback sharing and drive enhancements.
- Build an internal process audit capability to preserve and increase value for the business and our customers
- Ensure periodically (Monthly, Quarterly, etc) draft management reports are produced
- Write draft reports – special investigations, Audits and Exceptions.
- Provide regular reporting on improvement implementation, proactively identifying and addressing risk
- Update departmental process.
- Develop Health Safety & Environment (HSE) plans that comply with Company policies and procedures.
- Provide support on the implementation of company-wide HSE initiatives.
- Ensure training, toolbox meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
- Investigate and complete the process for closeout of all Accident Investigation Reports and prepare/submit lessons learned to the Plant Management Team.
- Ensure proper usage of personal protective equipment (PPE) and ensure that all safety signs are kept in place and adhered to
- Coordinates plant clinic activities and reports health and safety-related status of the plant.
- Coordinates plant house-keeping, safety & environmental matters
- Coordinates checking and maintenance of plant safety equipment.
- Qualification: B.Sc / HND, HSE Certification is a plus
- Experience: 1-3years as an HSE/Process Officer
- Attention to details
- MS office suite
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Project Management.
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] with “HSE / Process Officer” as the subject of the mail.