Human Resource/ Admin Executive at Ralds and Agate Limited
Africa is a huge continent with huge resources – the greatest of which are its people and natural resources. While Africa has struggled to find its rightful place in the world economy, this has not in any way, diminished its potential or capabilities.
Africa has amazing talents and our role as leaders and entrepreneurs is to harness these talents to prope…
Read more about this company
Human Resource/ Admin Executive
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
- We are in search of a Human Resource/ Admin Executive responsible for performing Human Resources functions and effectively manage and oversee all Administrative duties within the organisation.
- Implement and execute all daily human resource functions /operations and assist to restructure the organisation’s workforce to ensure efficiency of same
- Keep and update the organisation’s employee database or the Human Resource Management Software with relevant information including those on employee welfare and relations
- Collaborate to execute and monitor all employee relations, disciplinary and grievance matters/procedures; Prepare correspondences/responses and participate in all mediation meetings
- Collaborate with management to ensure employees comply and adherence to all policies; continuous education and circulation of changes on all company policies, processes and procedures
- Coordinate and effectively manage all support staff responsible for rendering a variety of routine administrative services / duties within the organisation i.e cleaners, receptionists, drivers etc.
- Assist to organize the orientation, on boarding and training for newly recruited employees
- Any other duties assigned by the Head of department or Manager
Qualifications / Required Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Social Sciences and other Business or Management related subject
- Member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM)
- Minimum of 5 years’ Experience in HR/Admin Executive or HR Generalist roles
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Labour Law and Regulations
- Experience in using Human Resource Information System.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Human Resource/ Admin Executive” as the subject of mail.