Human Resource Assistant at Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) – Holland
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
MÃ©decins Sans FrontiÃ¨res (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation…
Read more about this company
Human Resource Assistant
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Zamfara
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
Location: Anka, Zamfara
Main Objective and Responsibility of the Position
- Execute administrative, HR and legal related tasks to support the Project Human Resources Manager following MSF standards and procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and to realize the HR capacity required to achieve project objectives.
Description of the Responsibilities/ Activities
- Under supervision of the Project HR Manager manage personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on-time payments.
- Updating the HR database and personal files to facilitate HR processes management.
- Updating social security tax office files in order to meet legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance.
- Preparing employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance.
- Preparing monthly payslips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll.
- Making all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.), supporting the Project HR Manager in translating documents into local language and assisting in meetings upon request.
- Additional HR/ Admin tasks delegated by the Project HR Manager.
Specific Project Accountabilities
- Line management responsibilities for direct reports involving roster management, performance appraisals, supervision etc
- Act as focal point for staff health insurance (complete registration and follow up)
- Ensure awareness and clear communication of the administrative information as instructed by the Line Manager,
- Supporting the Line Manager in translating documents into local language and assisting in meetings upon request.”
- Responsible for updating the social security tax office files including specific amendments when necessary in order to meet legal obligation and maintain the labour and fiscal law compliance.
- Updating the staff personal files (Hard copies and tools) and all the administrative documents to facilitate HR processes management.
- Evaluations follow-up (Action plan, updating the appropriate tool), track the training recommended for the staffs in order to make a clear staff performance report
- Incentive follow up (agreements, extension or closing)
- Under supervision and support of the line manager, be the focal point on local L&D (local training follow-up)
- Preparing internal requests and liaise actively with the Logistic Supervisor and Supply Supervisor in that collaboration
- Act willingly and proactively on the other HR instructions from the line manager for the smooth running of daily tasks.
- Best knowledge of all the HR Assistant accountabilities and ready to cover 100% the gap of HR Assistant colleague and be able to manage Homere autonomously.
- Interested candidates should possess a degree qualification.
Method of Application
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview
- MSF is an equal opportunities employer and promotes diversity within the organization
Interested and qualified? Go to Medecins Sans Frontieres on docs.google.com to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love