Human Resource Executive at a Manufacturing Company – MyJobMag Limited
We are hiring for a manufacturing company in Asese, Ogun State.
Human Resource Executive
- Job TypeFull Time
Human Resources / HR
- Maintain adequate records and information for all employees of the company
- Coordinate the Employee Recruitment process and the preparation of employment contracts
- Provide support and guidance to Managers and staff ensuring good employee relations and welfare
- Ensure that all employee data are accurate and up to date using the enterprise wide Human Resources Payroll and Employee Self Service Package
- To assist in developing Human Resources policies promoting the company’s core values and objectives
- Co-ordinate the Employee Career development and Succession Plan, identification of employee training needs and facilitating employee development across the organization.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good team player
- Good interpersonal and people management skills and negotiating skills
- Good understanding of the employee recruitment process
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, sound judgment and tact
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficiency in the use of Human Resources and Employee Self Service enterprise-wide packages
- A minimum of 2 years working Experience
- Most be good with the use of Microsoft tools ( Excel, Word and powerpoint).
Interested candidates should send CVs to [email protected]