Human Resource Executive at Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited
Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build ECLAT HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTING serving clients across the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resource Executive
- Human Resource Executive needed to perform human resources management activities which includes administrative and strategic hiring duties.
- Ideal candidate will manage the recruiting, training and development and employee performance programs.
- Design compensation and benefits packages.
- Carry out performance appraisal base on set objectives or key performance indicators.
- Development of human resources policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
- Implement effective recruitment techniques.
- Organize and file new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs.
- Explain and provide information on employee benefits, programs, and education.
- Ensure all legal compliance for the human resources department.
- Maintain employee records.
- Oversee daily operations of the human resources department.
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
- Manage employees’ grievances.
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software.
- Analyze staffing logistics and organize documentation.
- Contact applicant references and perform background checks.
- B.Sc / M.Sc / MBA in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
- A minimum of 5 year’s practical experience is required for this position. Relevant professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive or similar role.
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Additional human resources training will be a plus.
- Leadership skills.
- Employee relations.
- Skilled at Scheduling and Monitoring.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- Must be proactive and a quick learner.
- Good knowledge of employment / labor laws.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Desire to work as a team with a result-driven approach.
- Ability to work a tight shift.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st May 2020.