Human Resource Manager at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Work as a generalist to ensure the bank is moving in the planned direction and achieving set-goals.
- The Head, Human Resources will lead, direct and manage the day-to-day Human Resources activities for the company.
- The HRM will provide oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes relating to recruitment, onboarding and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training and development as well as employee relations.
- The HRM will provide strategic guidance on HR to the office. Policy formulation, staff performance standardization as well as quality/efficiency management across the entire company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Arts, or Law, M.A, M.Sc & MBA
- CIPM certified and other relevant Professional Qualifications certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5-10 Years’ relevant experience
- Proven leadership skills
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationship with colleagues
- Experience in coaching staff
- Experience in conflict resolution and disciplinary processes
- Ability to give presentations
- Strong Analytical and Planning Skills
- Proven Strategy capability and ability to write clearly and Concisely
- Multi-Tasking Skills
- Experience in Payroll and Compensation Management
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.