Human Resource Officer at Artee Group
Artee Group – The story of SPAR, can’t be told without mentioning Artee Group. Over the past 30 years, Artee Industries Limited has grown from very humble beginnings to become one of the fastest-growing business conglomerates in Nigeria. The story started in 1988, with the opening of a small supermarket store measuring 120 m2 in Lagos under the Park ’n’ Shop banner. Today, its business spreads from retail to real estate, shopping malls and manufacturing, rightly gaining popularity as Artee Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Town Planning Way, Ilupeju, Lagos
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Ensure compliance with labour regulations.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- B.Sc. / B.A in Business Administration or relevant field
- At least 1 year of work experience.
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist
- Additional HR training will be a plus.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS knowledge is also a plus.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results-driven approach
- N65,000 – N80,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th May, 2022.