HUMAN RESOURCE PERSONNEL – Lagos
Virginrose Resorts is in search of a Human Resource personnel, whom is prepared to improve our thriving management, by aiding the organization to reach its goals, while assisting employees to achieve their potentials and general growth in the hospitality sector.
The ideal candidate should have experience in Human Resource or other related professions and the goal to be the best in human management and in return, invent more ways the staff and management can operate to improve the organization.
Benefits of Job
– A flexible salary scale from ₦55,000, which is determinant on the candidate ability to deliver efficiently on the responsibilities outlined and competence to improve the present Human Resource process.
– Accommodation at the hotel staff quarters and a meal per day.
– The necessary work tools and constant support will be afforded for high productivity.
– Other benefits like a welfare package etc…
Objectives of this Role
– Organization, tasks completion efficiency and knowledge of the functionalities of a hotel are essential attributes the candidate should possess.
– Candidate must exhibit strong ethics qualities and readiness to resolve staff personal issues.
– Ensuring that the general well-being of every staff is of good condition.
– Conducting regular staff training to improve customer satisfaction.
– Evaluating and interviewing candidates for job position.
– Ability to implement processes that will reduce the overhead and increase the profit derived from sales, by conducting risk analysis assessments.
Skills and Qualification
– Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, public relations or related fields.
– Experience in any management or leadership position and a sense of good judgement.
– Attention to details and ability to harness the skills and potential of individuals.
– Good oral and written communication skills, calculative, as well as persistent character to exceed expectations and set objectives.
Expected Start Date: 15/06/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: From ₦55,000.00 per month
Candidates must comply with all the government directives on covid-19 prevention.