Human Resources Executive at Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited – Abuja, Lagos
RevolutionPlus Property the leading real estate company in Nigeria with a vision to be the foremost real estate company in Sub-Saharan Africa as well as the world. We have been in business for over 6 years and we have 6 branches within and outside Nigeria. We pride ourselves in excellence, integrity and timely delivery. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Executive
Location: Abuja, Ikeja-Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a HR Executive to assist our Incumbent Head of HR in ensuring adequate and effective utilization of human resources within the company
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Second class Upper) from a reputable University.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Must have had 4-6years post-NYSC Experience in HR
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an advantage
Competences and Qualities:
- Must Possess a win-win attitude
- Understanding and awareness of critical success factors for operations within the real estate industry.
- Ability to formulate and champion ideas and concepts to improve business performance in order to achieve its set objectives.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent human resource management skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills – people management, mentoring/ coaching and leadership skills.
- Highly motivated, flexible & proactive
- Effective in solving complex and demanding operational & managerial challenges
- Highly focused, disciplined, self-driven and goal-oriented.
Application Closing Date
11th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] and kindly state the job title using it as the subject for the mail.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirements.