Human Resources Manager at Arkers Finance Company Limited
Arkers Finance Company Limited, a start-up Finance company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Business Unit/ Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Managing Director
- We are looking to recruit an experienced Human Resources (HR) Manager that will be responsible for coordinating all administrative activities related to the organization’s personnel.
- Successful candidate shall be a critical part of the Company. The Candidate should have an in-depth knowledge of Nigerian labor law and HR best practices. The HR manager is also expected to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and monitor HR strategies, systems, tactics, procedures, and initiatives in alignment with the overall business strategy across the organization.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Manage the recruitment, selection, and onboarding process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
Educational Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable higher institution.
- MBA or Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- HR Professional Certification is an added advantage.
- 3+ years HR generalist experience, preferably in the financial sector.
- A minimum of 1 years at managerial level.
- In-depth knowledge of Nigerian labor law and HR best practices.
- Demonstratable experience with Human Resources software.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.