Human Resources Manager at Genesis Group Nigeria
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Genesis Group is a wholly Nigerian owned Catering, Hospitality & Entertainment Conglomerate with business interest in Hotels, Restaurants, Cinemas, Shopping Malls, Real Estate Development, Outdoor Catering, Industrial Catering & Housekeeping Management, and Food Production.
For over 2 decades we have provided ‘Exceptional Products & Services&rsq…
Read more about this company
Human Resources Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 7 – 10 years
- Location Lagos , Rivers
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
- Manage the human resources activities, such as recruitment, onboarding, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Manage Talent development of the group.
- B.Sc degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology or related field
- 7-10 years of work experience.
- CIPM Certification
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Role and Location as subject of mail.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love