Human Resources Manager at Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited
Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited is an ICT Firm with offices in United States, United Kingdom & Nigeria; Providing services in the areas of Software Development, Deployment & Support, Database, Computer/Network/Telecoms Infrastructure, Business Process Outsourcing, Enterprise Solutions, Digital Marketing, IT Security, Cloud Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives.
- They will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Consistently recruit excellent staff into the team.
- Maintain smooth onboarding processes.
- Train, Counseling and Coaching members of staff.
- Resolve conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carry out necessary administrative duties.
- Conduct performance and wage reviews.
- Develop clear policies and ensure policy awareness.
- Create clear and concise reports.
- Give helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handle workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintain employee and workplace privacy.
- Master’s / Bachelor or Professional degree in human resources management or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience in human resources or related field.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Experience using computers and software for a variety of tasks.
- Prior experience using Human Resource Management systems.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online