Human Resources Officer at Workforce Group
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm.
Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise,…
Read more about this company
Human Resource Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
Catagory: Human Resources
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems Provide counseling on policies and procedures.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements
- B.Sc/BA in business administration social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute).
- Proven experience as HR officer administrator or other HR position Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits recruitment training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
HMO, Pension. 13th Month etc.