Human Resources Operations Manager at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
We are widely valued for providing our clients with ISO Consultancy Services. Rendered by diligent professionals, these offered services are appreciated for their time-execution, reliability and authenticity. During the dealings, we assure that all the rules and regulations are followed as per the International norms.
Read more about this company
Human Resources Operations Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 9 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
- We are hiring a qualified HR Operations Manager for overseeing and managing all operations of our HR department and for providing support to the company’s employees.
- The Human Resources Operations Manager will develop and administer all human resource initiatives and provide HR support to all departments.
- He/she will also be responsible for the office and operations management of the organization.
- By developing and implementing various systems and maintaining positive relationships with vendors, clients, and internal staff, the Human Resources/Operations Manager will help the organization to function effectively and efficiently.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research, implement and administer all company benefit plans.
- Maintain all personnel policies and procedures and provide guidance and interpretation to staff
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to HR, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and make recommendations to Management Team and Board of Directors for improvement of organization’s policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
- Employee Relations: point person for all staff regarding HR matters.
- Conduct full-cycle recruitment of new employees, including placing advertisements, developing contacts with recruiting sources, interviewing, consulting with internal hiring managers and managing orientation and onboarding process.
- Develop and maintain human resources systems that meet the organization personnel information needs.
- Consult with line management providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Manage staff training/development program.
- Identify and work with external HR consultants and attorneys on special projects as needed.
- Maintain all personnel files.
- Oversee performance evaluation procedures.
- Act as back-up to Staff Accountant for payroll processing.
Operations Systems Development and Management:
- Manage and oversee office services functions including office equipment, supplies and vendors
- Supervise Receptionist/Office Assistant
- Update and maintain operations manuals, play leading role in office space management, including the anticipation of office space needs and managing office moves.
- Serve as contact person for employees and vendors regarding office operations.
- Track staff requests pertaining to office supplies, serve as purchasing agent for organization
- BA Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Good and experience and background from the manufacturing sector/industry
- Minimum of 9 years’ experience in a Human Resources Operations Manager
- Sound experience in Office Management or Operations Management.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, HRIS database. Accounting software knowledge a plus.
- PHR/SPHR certification a plus
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to present to Senior Management team and Board of Directors.
- Strong interpersonal skills and adept at employee relations including conflict resolution.
- Client focused, customer service disposition.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and exercise confidentiality.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated commitment to working with a diverse staff.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] The subject of all mails must be the job title of the role been applied for.
- All interested candidates applying for this role must be from the manufacturing industry.
- Any CV without job title will be disqualified.