IFortis Worldwide is a subsidiary of American Ruler Private Limited. Since its infancy, IFORTIS WORLDWIDE has believed in a continual evolution. It has not only expanded its horizon from providing technical to managerial services, but also has taken this platform worldwide in order to better satisfy the needs of its customers with an aim to become one of the most leading companies of the world.
With IFORTIS WORLDWIDE, strategise and build nifty technology and develop a market that supports modernized processes for businesses as well as produce new mediums that help in generating fast revenues for start-ups or established businesses alike. A steadfast and proven software process coupled with a certain methodology can be your company’s key to success. With a head-strong team of self-reliant women, IFORTIS WORLDWIDE delivers IT projects to businesses and technical solutions along with intuitive services in HR consultancy that improve business efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Trainee
Employment Type: Internship
Duration: Minimum of 4 weeks (can be extended upon mutual interest)
- Adding new hiring information to our employee records, evaluating resumes, and scheduling interviews.
- Managing the team and ensuring that your team meets weekly business engagement metrics.
- Working with the management of IFORTIS WORLDWIDE to coordinate initiatives (this involves representing the company and speaking on its behalf).
- Managing leadership and accountability for your own group.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Communication, Teamwork, Leadership, Talent Management, Recruitment.
- Virtual Workplace
- Traineeship Program
- Sponsored International Corporate Training Program
- Performance based stipend minimum of INR.1000 upon successful completion of all the SOPs within given time.
- Certificate of Excellence
- Certificate / Letter of Recommendation
- Monthly Awarding System
- An exciting environment to express your passion and talents, develop your skills.
- An opportunity to contribute to a leading company, and grow personally and professionally.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online