ICT and E-Channels Executive at Sovereign Finance Limitied
Sovereign Finance Limited is a leading financial services provider with a prime desire to promote trailblazing Financial & Investment solutions to customers in different sectors of the Nigerian economy. Our priority is to create opportunities for our clients to save accumulated capital and build sustainable wealth.
The company is founded by a team of savvy finance & investment specialist with evidence of track record of exceptional performance, superb integrity, and innovation. The company is at the center of financial innovation propelled by technological prowess and is at a position of pre-eminence in the Nigeria financial Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT and E-Channels Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support ICT equipment by performing diagnosis of faults to ensure optimum performance of all ICT devices throughout the organisation.
- Assist in the support of corporate software systems.
- Maintain up to date documentation of software applications, hardware, systems and environments.
- Assist with the creation of new users once trained in software
- Assist in the rollout and replacement of SFL ICT equipment & Systems.
- Work closely with the Chief Strategy Officer and the Chief Marketing Officer
- Define the product strategy and roadmap to meet company targets for product line
- Be an expert on the market and determine strategy to ‘win the market’
- Prioritize features and backlog to optimize adoption and increase market share
- Work closely with the Technology Firms and software engineers to optimize product ROI
- Work with third parties to develop partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Work with Marketing to develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Work with Sales to develop sales tools and collateral
- Monitor and measure success of new product features through analytical tools
- Manage feedback of user engagement to optimize future product development
- Follow the industry and market developments to propose new innovations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields
- Minimum of 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.