ICT Officer at Money Trust Microfinance Bank Limited
Money Trust Microfinance Bank Limited, a licensed financial institution which started operation in 2017 to provide added banking services to the traditional Retail and Consumer Banking sectors (comprising the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises) including Personal banking.
In line with our vision to be the leading solutions-driven microfinance bank in Nigeria, we are committed to innovation and have put different banking platforms (USSD, Mobile App and Internet banking) to increase the ease of doing business for our esteemed customer.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Daily Hardware Maintenance and system upgrade. (IT Desktop Services All 4 levels of support).
- SAAS support (BankOne user administration and configuration)
- Performed system refresh and retrieval of lost data.
- Daily server administration and router configuration. (Ensure network access across the office area is up and running)
- Dissemination of information to customers as at when necessary with relevance to updated email & phone number in the database system of customers.
- Initiate and continuous implementation of a networked system of data backup of all workstations and servers.
- Administer email and BankOne services as at when needed. Continuous Zero downtime on our email service.
- Also, enroll news users for access on the BankOne platform. Zero downtime on internet usage.
- Manage all server room devices/gadgets, internet services.
- Manage all-electric issues and ensure that no electrical accident leading to injuries or property damages occur.
- Roll out of the internet banking.
- Regular maintenance of the inverter system.
- Regular engagement on all our social media handles; likes, followers, tweets, walk-in customers.
- Website development and continuous improvement.
- Engage visitors on all our social media platforms and apply strategies to increase our publicity.
- Provide the first line of support to customers who approach us via our Website on inquiries which later forwarded to Respective units in terms of loans, deposits, complaints and card request.
- Continuously provided top level security for the organization as against any unplanned or forced entry into our organization.
- Constantly keep logs of systems as regards maintenance and repairs.
- Process vendor payments as at when due.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with a minimum of 4 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “ICT Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Lekki, Ajah, CMS Preferably.