ICT Program Director at Ericsson Nigeria
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Ericsson (Telefonaktiebolaget L. M. Ericsson) is a Swedish multinational provider of communications technology and services. The offering comprises services, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology (ICT) for telecom operators and other industries, including telecommunications and IP networking equipment, mobile and fixed …
Read more about this company
ICT Program Director
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Req ID: 511931
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Our Exciting Opportunity
- The ICT Program Manager is responsible to drive large and sophisticated Professional Services engagements towards Ericsson’s customers. The candidate will also support the KAM with extensive technical knowledge. By tackling both the CFR and sometimes CSR role, the ICT Program Manager is the overall responsible for the Core 3 team, especially for:
- The overall solution
- The overall cost estimation
- The delivery model (mix of on-shore, near-shore and off-shore resources)
- Once the deal is won, the ICT Program Manager is the head of the delivery, until the complete fulfilment of the contract, ensuring the continuity from pre-sales to delivery, actively seeking to improve top and bottom lines with due consideration to customer happiness and Ericsson’s business objectives since these programs often have visible impact on the Business Unit and corporate results.
- In wider and sophisticated projects, ICT Program Manager will be the program lead for a team of ICT Managers for project sub streams.
- Build a strong Customer Relationship at C-Level (IT, Engineering, Marketing, Finance etc.). Daily presence at customer site, becoming a sort of Ericsson “agent” at the customer premise to increase the customer’s trust in Ericsson as a system integrator.
- Guide up-sales opportunities !
- Mentor the team, to interact with them and to support them in their professional growth, and to identify and recognize talents !
- Support asset and organizational set-up and growth; a main contributor to the Professional Service culture growth, delivery methodology fine-tuning as well as harvesting the best practices from the programs driven.
- Need hands-on experience when it comes to projects delivery
- Need BSS proficiency
- Need BSCS proficiency
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Persuading & Influencing ability
- Relating & Networking skills
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning & Organising skills
- Leading & Supervising abilities
- Knowledge of BSS charging and billing
What´s in it for you?
- Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it.
- Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls.
- You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Method of Application
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
- For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Interested and qualified? Go to Ericsson on jobs.ericsson.com to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love